Deeper Physical, Emotional & Mental Relaxation
- Stand in Wuji
- Bring awareness to felt sense of body
- What do you become aware of?
- Let go of unnecessary tension
- Allow your focus to soften and widen
- Become aware of the whole body
- Allow your breath to naturally soften and deepen
- Breathe into your abdominal area and remain there for a while relaxed
- Enjoy smiling from your heart
From a Qigong State of Mind:
- Lift the Sky 15-20 times
- Allow movements and breath to flow
- Let go and enjoy your energy flow
- Allow the energy to do the work
- Relax, release and enjoy
- Any areas of your body holding tension, relax and let go
- Gently think of your Dan Tien area and come to stillness. Enjoy.
Golden Rules of Qigong
My teacher had a few golden rules.
Relax, relax, relax you already know.
His other favourite was:
- Don’t worry
- Don’t over intellectualise
- Enjoy your practice
Worry leads to emotional blockages.
Over intellectualising leads to mental blockages
Enjoying your practice leads to physical, mental and emotional freedom and joy.
The emphasis is on ‘enjoying’, and it is simple to remember.
Linking Qigong Patterns
A practice for this week is to link two Qigong patterns in flow:
- Enter Deeper Qigong State of Mind
- Smile from the Heart
- Lifting the Sky
- Embracing Buddha
- Enjoy the energy flow
- Enjoy stillness
USE ENERGY FLOW TO RELEASE TENSIONS
Relax, Let Go, Enjoy